Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Greek Yogurt and Fruit

Today began with a very, very rainy day in the city. This was made slightly better by the presence of yogurt and fruit with granola, a favorite of mine. Thankfully, I caught the bus about half way through my commute.
As soon as I arrived at work I was whisked off into my first meeting. This involved learning about the different levels of targeting for internet ads. Whether it is the pay-and-spray model or the lazer guided ad that offers you an incentive based on how qualified you are, they do it all.
I want to take this chance to show you a little bit of what my desk and the surrounding office looks like.
My Desk:
And although I cannot show you much of the office, here is what I can show.
My Row:

 I have a couple meetings coming up, but after that I will be done for the day. All in all, it is pretty exciting to work at Digitas!

1 comment:

  1. GRADON!!! Your office space looks just like in the movie!!! Your name plate is so official - big step up from Peabody, eh? I love how you name each day after your breakfast. You are quite possibly the most creative person that I know (...well, I suppose I might be kind of exaggerating, but looking at this blog makes me giddy.) It is too bad that your internship cannot last through the summer. Could it? We miss you. Ivy & Buster miss you. Scout says "ooooweau0000."

    ReplyDelete