Monday, May 24, 2010

English Muffin

I was not feeling very well again this morning so I had a simple breakfast and got out of the house.
As soon as I got to work I began to deal with the mountain of emails leftover from my absence.
After this I got hard to work on my case studies. This consumed most of my time today, along with QA checking some new marketing material.
Tomorrow is my big presentation and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I not only have to present to Carrie and Kerry, their mangers will also be there. The pressure is on.
After I finish up with that, off I head back up to Proctor to Graduate!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. You've had quite the experience. You should share w/fellow graduates the necessity of proofing every communication!
    I'm sure your presentation will be excellent.

    ReplyDelete