Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Berries and Yogurt.

Today began with me hustling to work to make a 9:30 meeting with someone that ended up being canceled. This left me with more time to polish my presentation and to finish error checking material.
Before I knew it, my presentation was upon me. It went very well, developing into a conversation about social media and its place in advertising.
After this I packed up my desk, thanked everyone, said my goodbyes, and was on my way.
As I write this, I am sitting on a bus 30 minutes out of Boston, on my way up to school. The last two weeks have been a period of immense learning for me, and I thank anyone who was involved. I would especially like to thank Carrie Bloch and Kerry Sweeney without whom this would not have been possible.
Thanks for reading, and I hope to see many of you at graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment