Friday, May 14, 2010

Croissant and Strawberries

I'l be honest here: I had a pretty hard time getting up this morning. But with the sunlight streaming through the windows and straight into my eyes, I knew I didn't have a choice. So up I got, and into the shower I jumped. This provided the last push I needed to become a fully conscious human being. After this and a quick breakfast consisting of croissants with jam and strawberries, I was off.
During my commute today, I literally passed 5 M23 buses (the bus I take to work) headed in the wrong direction, and not a single one headed my way. Despite this I was happy to have a good long walk this morning to further wake me up.
As soon as I arrived at work, I was whisked off into my first meeting (I am sensing a pattern here). In the meeting we talked about what tweaks needed to be done to a few Flash banner ads. The developer was there with us and quickly fixed what needed to be fixed. It amazes me how many times a simple banner ad has to be checked over before it can go out. Although I guess it makes sense seeing that the ad could possibly be seen by millions of people.
After this, my sponsors set me up with a meeting with some of the younger people in the company so that I could ask them any questions I had, whether about Digitas or life in general. Here I learned about their experiences during college, and trying to get a job post-grad. All together, I think I learned a lot from their what they had to say.
As tomorrow is Saturday, I believe I will be on a short blogging hiatus. But I pledge to return renewed on Monday to keep you updated on my shenanigans.

1 comment:

  1. Though it's hard to imagine what could be more fun than sitting around my office, or writing a paper on Modern China, it sounds like you're having a great time. Perhaps you should blog on Monday about how you spent your weekend. Or not.

    ReplyDelete