Monday, May 17, 2010

Breakfast Burrito and Blueberries

Alliteration was the name of the game for today's breakfast. After that, it was back into the same routine of last week. Apart from having to run a bit to catch my bus, I made it to the office without any hiccups.
Todays first meeting involved the design of a marketing communication to be sent out by a company to its customers. The team's goal was to improve the open rate of the communication and it was decided that the asset would have to be re-designed. Next comes the challenge of pitching the re-design to the company.
After this, I was left with a large chunk of time during which I worked on my case studies.
Later this afternoon, I have a meeting over at NYU with George Agudow at the schools ITP program. I am very interested in their graduate program and I hope to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment