Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Greek Yogurt and Fruit with Granola

Bleak: the only way to describe the weather outside right now. Thankfully it is much nicer inside the offices of Digitas. Today is yet another calm day with which I can play catchup on my case study work.
This morning began with the soft vibrations of my phone's alarm against my face. I immediately rolled over to try and escape the disruption, and soon went back to sleep. To my surprise I awoke to the vibrations on my face yet again. As soon as I opened my eyes I understood: there was my phone, stuck to my face. After my bonding session with my phone had ended I jumped into the shower, and soon was on my way to work.
This morning I had a meeting with a Project Manager, where I learned what exactly they do day-to-day. Overall they manage the deadlines and budgets of the projects they are assigned to.
After this I was given the job of beta testing a new site before it went live. It was here that I found a couple of small problems with the site and let the developers know what needed to be fixed.
After this I had a quick meeting with someone in upper management to make sure that I was enjoying my time here. (Hint: I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment