Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cereal.

Today was a absolutely gorgeous day in the city. The sun was shining and people seem generally happy that the rains of earlier in the week are behind us. Although I was stuck inside all day, my day was very, very interesting.
First off, I got ALOT of work done on my case studies. Possibly more than the last three days combined. Then I went out to lunch with a Senior leader in creative and proceeded to pick his brain about many things, including but not limited to the iPad, Flash, music and the future of advertising. Overall, it was immensely enjoying to have lunch with a geek as big as myself, who had gone on to use his passions to score an amazing job. It was really exciting to see that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel.
After this, I had a meeting with someone on the Search team. These are the people that help facilitated buying ad space from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo!. She told me all about the processes these companies use to determine who gets to go to the top of the search results.
All in all, another great day at Digitas!

No comments:

Post a Comment